2007年10月24日 星期三

Coffee addict

I  have become a coffee addict since I have been in Portugal for one more week!!

I just finished my coffee with milk and sweet in a small shop, I don't care my weight at all since I still can fit in my pants haha!

When I was enjoying my morning tea time, the thing I have been worrying mostly happened! It was rainging!!!!! so that is why I am on line now.

.

.

I'm happy many Portuguese have more or less ideas about Taiwan. They said there are many stuffs  "made in Taiwan" I expected they meant comupters but .... they meant clothes!

.

Portuguese have the same annoyance as Taiwanese, for instance some people think Portugal belongs to Spain, but I think the bothering still is much lighter than us.

.

My Portuguese friends are amazed by Chinese characters and adored me HAHAHA! I gave them Chinese names according to their Portuguese names, they love it!



沒有留言:

張貼留言