2007年10月19日 星期五

Portugese High school of Design

     My friend teaches one design course in the best design high school in Porto. The school has excellent view of Porto city so I went with him. His students were excited about seeing me and kept asking him things about me. He said ask her in English then they quieted. Haha, all students in the world all are the same. But they speak good English just still too young to have chances to speak English with foreigners. One of his students is very interested at Asian cultures so he wanted me to stay still the girl came to course then she can chat with me. She is a shy girl, we had a short chatting and I gave her a Chinese name basic on her Portugese name.

.

     When they started the course, I left for walking around and came back when they were gonna finish. I showed them polaroid photos I took, they were very inerested and interesting as well. My friend said his students love me, haha. Maybe I am the first Asian they met in real.


_





2 則留言:

  1. i was wondering...



    did u meet with my bf?

    i wish i could be there >"<

    回覆刪除
  2. no, that´s a pity!!

    That was his first week of class, could be very busy so I should

    not bother him.

    .

    I love Porto very much!! I´ll envy you when you are there and

    I´m in Taiwan.

    I ´m in Lisbon right now.

    回覆刪除