2009年1月6日 星期二

ABBA_The Winner takes it all

 

從台灣飛美國的機上看了電影版的Mamma Mia

聽到這段The winnter takes it all

瑞典三寶之一ABBA的曲子(另外兩寶是(Volvo, IKEA))

這段是媽媽咪呀版








I don't wanna talk

About things we've gone through

Though it's hurting me

Now it's history 



I've played all my cards

And that's what you've done too    

Nothing more to say               

No more ace to play               



The winner takes it all            

The loser standing small         

Beside the victory                 

That's her destiny                   



I was in your arms               

Thinking I'd belong there         

I figured it made sense           

Building me a fence                

Building me a home                 

Thinking I'd be strong there       

But I was a fool                  

Playing by the rules               



The gods may throw a dice        

Their minds as cold as ice        

And someone way down here          

Loses someone dear                 



The winner takes it all (takes it all) 

The loser has to fall (has to fall)    

It's simple and it's plain (yes, it's plain)  

Why should I complain? (why complain?)         



But tell me does she kiss         

Like I used to kiss you?            

Does it feel the same              

When she calls your name?            

Somewhere deep inside              

You must know I miss you           

But what can I say?                 

Rules must be obeyed                



The judges will decide (will decide)

The likes of me abide (me abide)   

Spectators of the show (of the show) 

Always staying low (staying low)    

The game is on again (on again)     

A lover or a friend (or a friend)   

A big thing or a small (big or small)

The winner takes it all (takes it all) 



I don't wanna talk                 

If it makes you feel sad             

And I understand                     

You've come to shake my hand

I apologize

If it makes you feel bad            

Seeing me so tense                  

No self-confidence                  

But you see                          



The winner takes it all             

The winner takes it all


So the winner

Takes it all          

And the loser

Has to fall            

Throw a dice                                       

Cold as ice

Way down here

Someone dear

Takes it all

Has to fall

Yes, it's plain

Why complain?


 


沒有留言:

張貼留言